This page provides you with practical information about our practice. It includes descriptions of our office location, including a map and directions, hours, appointment scheduling, insurance acceptance and billing policies.
Brian K. Doerr, DPM, PA
Fort Myers , FL 33912
Call For Pricing
|Monday:||8:30AM - 5:00PM|
|Tuesday:||8:30AM - 5:00PM|
|Wednesday:||8:30AM - 5:00PM|
|Thursday:||8:30AM - 5:00PM|
|Friday:||8:30AM - 3:00PM|
Closed from 12-1 for Lunch
We know you have many choices when choosing a Podiatrist in Fort Myers, FL, so we have made requesting an appointment a simple process via our Web site. If, for any reason, you cannot keep a scheduled appointment or will be delayed, please call as soon as possible. Charges may be incurred for appointments canceled less than 24 hours before scheduled appointment time.
Our office accepts a variety of HMOs, PPOs including Medicare and most major carriers. Please call our office to verify acceptance of your insurance carrier.
- Personal Check
We are a paperless office utilizing an Electronic Medical Records (EMR) and digital x-rays. Some of the on site features we offer:
- X-Ray facilities
- Diagnostic Ultrasound
- In-Office Vascular Testing
- Medical Walking Boots
- Over-the-counter orthotics
- Wide selection of foot pad products
- Friendly, accommodating staff
- Prompt scheduling, same day appointments may be available
- Certified podiatric medical assistants
- Fully computerized and electronic insurance claim submission for patient convenience